Sunday 8 March 2015

Women who benefited from Salman Khan........

Jacqueline Fernandez


According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, Jacqueline Fernandez admits that she spent most of 2013 sitting at home waiting for offers that didn't come, before Salman Khan Kick-started her career again. Jacqueline said, "I wanted to sign a film, any film. It was scary and at one point I almost gave up hope. The thought of quitting did cross my mind."

While talking about Salman Khan's Kick, the actress added, "What Salman and Sajid Nadiadwala have done for me is priceless. I'll do any film for them without a single question. I trust Salman completely, I can never repay him for what he's done for me. Post Kick, I was flooded with offers. The film has given me a solid fan base even in Dubai and Bahrain."


 Sonakshi Sinha
 

 Salman Khan launched Sonakshi Sinha in Dabangg and later there was no looking back for the actress. Her simplicity impressed many in B’town and later she shared screen space with Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Shahid Kapoor and also was seen opposite Salman in Dabangg 2. The actress gives a lot of credit to Salman for her career and he has been her guide when it came to losing weight before she was launched in Bollywood.








No comments:

Post a Comment