Sunday 22 February 2015

Salman Khan’s Bracelet is Now Officially Available






Salman Khan’s Bracelet That He Wears Regularly is Highly Popular not Only in India But All Over The World. The Actor has been Wearing This Since His Father had Gifted Him a Long Time Ago and As a Sign of His Luck,  Undoubtedly This has Become as a Fashion Trend Among Young People to Wear This.

Earlier, The Bracelet was not Available in The Markets Officially, However, In His Latest Collaboration with PNG Jewelers, He Announced That Though PNG, People now can Buy Copies of His Famous Bracelet and Of Course The Money Earned Through Selling Out This, will Go to His Trust Being Human and Thus to Needy People. For This Reason He Asked His Fans to Buy It Officially.

According to The Man with Golden Heart, “My fans buy copies of my bracelet (Firoza, which I’ve been wearing since I was 15) and we get no royalties for it, so we decided to officially market the bracelet that I wear and benefit my Being Human foundation in the process. Now, please buy it officially.”

No comments:

Post a Comment