Friday 13 February 2015

Salman Khan is Very Kind Says Sonam Kapoor






The Fashion Diva Sonam Kapoor was Hospitalized Recently as She was Reportedly Suffering From A Respiratory Infection on The Sets of Her Diwali 2015 Release Prem Ratan Dhan Payo in Which She has Paired Up with The Bollywood King Salman Khan.

The Actress Recently Talked to Media and Confirmed to Her Well Wishers That She is Doing Well. In The Talk, She Also Revealed That Her Co-Star of PRDP, Salman was Well Concerned About Her Health. According to Her, “Salman is One of The Kindest Co-Stars I have Worked With. He Keeps an Eye On Me, Asks If I am Okay When I am Quiet. We had Worked Together in My First Film Saawariya. I Guess He has been Protective of Me Since Then.”

 check photo shoot at the set of PRDP

Good News is That, She is Now Back to The Work and has Already Started Shooting for PRDP at Karjat. The Film will be Released in Diwali 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment