Thursday 29 January 2015





The Shining Bollywood Actor, Divyendu Sharma is Very Well Known for His Comical Skills and That Garnered A Lot of Appreciations for The Actor. Be It Liquid in 2011’s Pyar Ka Punchnama or Omi in Chashme Baddoor, He was Seen at His Comical Best. Recently, The Reporter Got Him for a Short Chat and There He Talked About Three Khans of Bollywood and with Whom He Would Want to Work First?

Though He Said He would Like to Work with Three Khans, But From His Speech, It was Clear That This is Salman Khan Whose Name He would Put in His List First. He Said, “No, it’s a trap (laughs). All the three Khans are different from one another. We have Mr. Salman Khan, who is out there, like a biggest superstar, he just comes onscreen and wants to shout, he is the real superstar I believe. We have Mr. Shah Rukh Khan, who is so energetic, and then we have Mr. Perfectionist, Aamir Khan who comes up with something new every time. It would be great if I get the opportunity to work with all the three, I don’t know, I haven’t thought about who would I prioritize, but I really like Salman Khan, for what he is; bindaas and cool.”

No comments:

Post a Comment